- Through conduit gate valve
- Cam production range
Cam production range Through conduit gate valve
CAM manufactures a full range of Through Conduit Gate valves for applications in the Oil & Gas production, processing and transmission. Through Conduit Gate valves provide superior bubble tight sealing capabilities in gas service and unmatched robustness in harsh services with high pressure, high temperatures and solid particles. The full bore through conduit design minimizes the turbolence of the flow and when the valve is open the pressure drop is equivalent to that produced by a pipe with the same diameter and length. The valve is perfectly suitable for pigging operations. CAM designs, manufactures and tests its products in accordance with all the relevant Industry standards and codes (API, ANSI, ASME, BS, ISO, NACE, PED and others). CAM Through Conduit Gate valves can be manufactured to conform to API 6D product.
- Design in accordance API-6D.
- Full thru-conduit port to permit pass scrapers, pigs and wipers.
- Top entry for maintenance inline.
- Double block and bleed.
- SLAB or EXPANDING wedge version.
- Hand-wheel, Gear operation, Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuation as per requirements.
- Flanged, Butt Weld or Hub ends (clamp).
- Firesafe design.
- Advanced packing shape with a live-loading springs washer.
- Anti blowout stem design prevents accidental expulsion of the stem.
- Seat and wedge contatc guaranteed by coil springs, this feature allowing thermal expansion.
- Backseat in open and/or close position.
- Reverse acting (Fail Safe Close)
- Seat skirts
- Inside screw non rising stem
- Yoke extension for underground installation
- Double Block and Bleed (DBB)
- Remote position indicators (LVDTs and/or limit switches)